Saturday, November 13, 2010

SORRY it's been SO long!! But here's Sept & Oct in short!!









Sorry, I've been busy (as always), and am much better at posting on FB, but here's a few updated pic's!!!!
Rangely Homecoming 2010! My little DIVA!!!Gotta have the remote & the phone!! Court
LOVED
checking out the pumpkin's inside's!!!! Randy, so much!!! Not to smiley before trick
or treating!! But my little Raggedy Ann & Andy did turn out cute!!!! The college did a "fair" and the kids liked putting the s
acks in the holes! So that was fun!!!




















































3 comments:

  1. Thanks Patti!!! Worked like a charm! I just "added pic's" twice, but with lot's of space's, it let me!!!! THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it worked!! You have a great family! Those cute little babies are too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will leave this info here, and on my blog in case you check back to find out where I got the car mat for Dallin. It's from Ikea and its great!

    ReplyDelete